Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Heavens Proclaim His Glory


What an interesting and awe inspiring book! The Heavens Proclaim His Glory is an apt title for this collection of photos from space. Each picture is brilliant, colorful, and amazing. I like the mix of Bible scripture with facts about the stars, galaxies, and other wonders of the universe featured within. I think anyone who is interested in factual information would find this book to contain quite a bit. I most like the fact that even if you are not necessarily interested in outer space as a science, you can still enjoy the wonders of God as portrayed in the beautiful photos. I have two sons, age thirteen and five, and they were each able to enjoy this book even given the difference in age between them. This would be a great book for the whole family to talk about and enjoy! I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an unbiased review.