Wednesday, September 15, 2010

God’s Promises for Woman of Faith



A cute little gift book with a fun cover. I could see gifting this little book to a girl friend or female family member. The intended audience is of course Christian woman. I would suggest that, if giving as a gift, making sure the recipient is familiar with the Bible. I say this because the verses used throughout are from the King James Translation and therefore may be slightly less readable than if they had used the NIV. I do think, however, that the use of the KJV does add to the overall beauty of this particular book. This is a nice little book to have around the house to flip through every now and then for a quick faith “pick me up”. Not a thorough study of God’s promises, but not really meant to be. I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an unbiased review.