Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's The Point?

Love to read but hate to waste your precious time on a bad read? Want to know if a book is really any good before you spend your money on it? I have been disappointed by investing my time and money in a book that should have been good, but was far from it. Sure, there are lots of ways to find out what a particular book is about. The easiest being to pick it up and read the professional and celebrity reviews on the back. But why is it that so often the book these individuals are praising, the book their review got me so excited about, turns out to be nowhere near as good as they raved? I'm not the only one. These are often the same books I eventually end up talking to someone else about only to find they were as disappointed in the book as I was. So, this is a review site for people who want the bare bones truth, as I see it, about the books I read. Maybe you won't agree, and maybe you will. I hope you may find you have similar opinions as myself and in that case, this review site might serve as a trusted first place for you to check out whether or not that book is really worth your time...